August Blog Design: My Life at the Pencil Sharpener

I was contacted by Heather A. from My Life at the Pencil Sharpener to create a blog design to go along with her TPT store.


I had to actually redo her entire design half way through because she found out that the store/blog name she was using was already in use by another person. The original design I made for her will be turned into a premade design later this month.


Design Elements:

  • Graphics Sets: Bunting Banner, Doodle Frames, Pencil Set
  • About Me Welcome Graphic
  • Social media Icons
  • Post Title and Sidebar Icons
  • Post Divider
  • Blog Signature
  • Fav Icon

0 comments:

Post a Comment




Subscribe via Email!

Enter your email address:

  • Christina M.
  • Alexis T.
  • Christina M.
Powered by Blogger.
Grab Button

BentoUSA

allthingsforsale.com Bento Products
I love this store!

Total Pageviews